Tuesday, December 15, 2009

All I Want For Christmas....

So it's that time...10 days until Christmas and I guess I should put my Christmas List out...*sings* I don't want alot for Christmas....Here we go

I love this fragrance and besides Diamond's are a Girl's Bestfriend










So I had an accident with my Digital Camera and I really need a new one *winks*



Need the new Ipod also the radio get's no play in the car and CD's (they still make those)








I am so tired of carrying 2 makeup cases and a bag from gig to gig...Now this is more like it *thinks*











A gift certificate to a day at the spa *sigh* I can feel the massage on my shoulders and back right now









A Gift Certificate to Sephora to purchase this







A Vacay I never needed to get away more than I do now...The sand between my feet...I am doing to swimsuit body now *laughs*





Some DVD's Cd's





Okay I think that is good....I may add some more we shall see

*plays* "Silent Night" The Temptations....Stands up under the mistle toe *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment