Friday, June 4, 2010

Closer

Listening to Goaple "Closer"



This video right now is on repeat...I've been feeling very stifled like I'm in a room screaming and no one hears me. I am ALWAYS busy and when it comes to my makeup I love it. Waiting for more, I know that all my dreams are coming true. This is only the beginning. <-----That's the positive Tavia!

Yesterday I picked up a local magazine that has 3 tear sheets of my work. I don't know why, but I was so overwhelmed with emotion. Partly happy and partly sad(had a very personal sad conversation that morning). I had been feeling so discouraged, it's something about being so busy that you don't sit back and really look at what you are busy doing. The benefit of what it is you are putting your time into. I looked at those photo's and I could remember each and every shoot, what I was wearing, what I was thinking, my attitude, everything. It opened my eyes to somethings for sure. So I shared my good news to some people, put it out there on twitter/facebook, you know the normal social sites that you share your accomplishments with. My biggest thing is you share because you never know who is looking at you for inspiration. When you decide to put yourself out there in any capacity you have to be careful because you never know who is watching. Your life is a testimony, a living one and you never know how your accomplishments, your trials, or your joys is helping someone else.

I have listened to that song 4 times already while typing this-Random

So, ----Break---- My manager starts IM'ing me about what is going on with me. It's crazy she knows that this job is not where I want to be. She tells me all the time, "Make it happen" and "Get out of here" easier said then done I say. If I could up and quit my job and do makeup full time I would with no questions asked. I have a child and I have bills, but that shouldn't stop me, RIGHT? If I knew what I know now I would not have ever worked a 9-5 you get stuck and it's hard getting out, but I still can. *hits replay*

"WALK INTO YOUR DESTINY" ummm this blog is taking on an entirly different meaning. I am going to have to change the title. My resolution just hit me like a ton of bricks. You know when you are running away from something you either get tired or it catches up to you. Sometimes I believe the one's that know their purpose sometimes run from the One who gave it to them. He will allow you to keep running until YOU get tired. Yeah that's me and that's where I stop...So every bad thing that has happened, every mistake I have made, every time I have chosen not to forgive I was running away. I can't anymore. I won't anymore.

Closer....

1 comment:

  1. "WALK INTO YOUR DESTINY" I LOVE THAT!! ** clap clap clap **

    ReplyDelete